A very simple yet powerful programmable console metronome.
Shoutcast / Icecast software for Internet Radio
A small and flexible console mixer using ncurses.
UModPlayer or Universal Module Player is a audio module "tool-chain",
providing you functions to work with modules like playing, exporting,
getting information, and more.
* You can play the supported formats and seek to any order in the
song. You have pause, timer, display, and other standard features.
* You can view the pattern notes while playing.
* Playlist support: you can create playlists, delete or move
individual items in a playlist, import a playlist from the current
directory contents, save a playlist and load a saved playlist...
* You can specify any of the ModPlug options: noise reduction,
megabass, surround, reverb sound options specifying the grade and
the delay of most of the options.
* You can export the audio data of a module to any of the supported
* You can read and export to a file the song builtin message, the
song instrument names and the song sample names.
* Each user of your UNIX box can save all the sound options.
* And much more!
A simple console MP3 player. It is based on the GPL'ed Xing decoder also
used in Zinf.
LeoFS is a highly scalable, fault-tolerant distributed file system for
the Web. LeoCenter is LeoFS Web console in your browser. You can use
it to easily operate LeoFS.
Symfony Console Component
TkCon is a replacement for the standard console that comes with Tk.
The console itself provides many more features than the standard console.
It is meant primarily to aid one when working with the little details
inside tcl and tk.
Dickens is a simple, one-buffer-in-one-window, console text editor.
Dickens only understands UNIX-style text files expressed in ASCII, and is
therefore of little or no use to the non-English-speaking world.
Dickens is written in Munger(1). Features include interactive filename
completion, tags support, regular-expression search-and-replace, and
Odyssey2 / Videopac+ emulator.